Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern Tour And Lunch, Rain: Magdalena
Saturday, May 6, 2017, 10:45 AM until 2:00 PM
Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern
Buffalo Bayou Park
105 Sabine Street
Houston, TX 77007
is closed - Event is full
• Rain: Magdalena Fernández at the Houston Cistern is an immersive experience with exposure to light and sound.
• The Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern is a dim space with no windows.
• Full participation in the tour requires walking a distance of one quarter mile in 20 minutes. If you would prefer a stationary tour, please notify a Cistern Attendant upon arrival.
• NO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 9
• No flash photography; tripods are not permitted
• Animals are not permitted
• No eating, drinking, or gum-chewing in the Cistern
• No smoking allowed
• Strollers, roller skates, inline skates, and bicycles are not permitted
• Backpacks, purses, fanny packs and other bags need to be zipped and closed while inside the Cistern
• No sitting, standing, or climbing on the railing, stairways, or ladders
• Running and excessive noise are not permitted
An afternoon of art and lunch at the 1926 Water Works cistern under Buffalo Bayou Park Cistern for the 11 am tour than lunch at Beaver's. $10 + lunch on own. Friends and family invited. 20 Spaces.